The International Conference on Geomorphic Processes and Geoarchaeology will tkae place from 20-24 August, 2012 in Smolensk, Russia.
- Geoarchaeological studies in Eurasia
- Human dimensions of Quaternary palaeoenvironments
- Local palaeoenvironment, natural resources and palaeo-land-use patterns of archaeological sites
- Alluvial geoarchaeology, palaeohydrology and paleopedology
- Natural hazards and geoarchaeology
- Preservation of geoarchaeological monuments, geotourism and archaeotourism
- 15 March: Registration
- 30 April: Abstract submission
- 1 June: Early registration fee and official invitations
Find more information at the conference website.