The International Conference on Cultural Heritage – Euromed2012 will take place from 29 October to 3 November 2012 in Lemesos, Cyprus. This doesn’t sound like a conference for paleoseismologists, but there are some interesting topics for our community, including:
- Development and application of methodologies, technologies, models and tools for damage assessment, monitoring and adaptation to climate change impacts (including extreme events
- Groundbreaking applications in the field of monitoring and protecting the tangible CH (for example: earth satellite observation monitoring systems, GIS, etc).
- Protecting cultural heritage assets from risks and damages resulting from earthquakes, fires, storms, looting and “extreme events”
So, this could be an exciting conference for the archaeoseismology people.
Dates and deadlines:
- Paper submission for full papers: 28 May
- Paper submission for project and short paper: 28 May, 2012
- Proposals for showcases: 28 May, 2012
- Notification of Refereeing results: 15 July and 16 July, 2012
- Camera ready FULL papers to printer: 20 August, 2012
- Camera ready SHORT papers to printer: 20 August, 2012
- Camera ready PROJECT papers to printer: 20 August, 2012
- Early registration: 24 September, 2012
- Registration for Exhibitors: 24 September, 2012
Find more information on the conference homepage.