The 3rd IGCP 588: Preparing for Coastal Change annual meeting will be held at the Institute of Geosciences, University of Kiel, Germany from 4-10 September 2012.
- Land- and seascape modifying events
- Subsiding deltas and sea-level rise
- Coastal dynamics/retreat/erosion
- Coastal protection and human adaption
- Coastal resilience
- Multi hazard impact assessment
- Coastal resources (offshore windmills, renewable energy, ocean dumping)
- Submarine groundwater discharge
- Land- and sea-based Geodesy
- 15 June 2012: Deadline for abstract submission
- 30 June 2012: End of early-bird registration
- 15 August 2012: End of online registration
Find all information at the conference website.